- Expert India Kang says there are four vital signs to look out for
- Signs include them blowing hot and cold, as well as not meeting their friends
- India says if you notice these, it’s time to pull back
Nobody wants their heart broken but when you’re caught up in the honeymoon phase, it can be hard to spot the signs that your new love won’t last.
According to relationship expert India Kang, there are four vital signs to look out for in the early stages of a relationship that indicate your partner doesn’t feel the same way that you do.
From your new love blowing hot and cold to never introducing you to their friends, these are the subtle giveaways that your partner may not be in it for the long haul.
Revealed: The four signs that show your new love interest doesn’t feel the same way (and they’re not that easy to spot)
1. You don’t know where you stand: Some people describe their relationships as ‘it’s complicated.’ Every time I hear this, I always think ‘uh-oh.’ This basically means they are not into you. Other signs that your love interest doesn’t feel the same, is if they blow hot or cold or are distant.
2. They’re never available or impossible to get: If they’re impossible to get, pin down, or if you haven’t heard from them in weeks – these are all signs that they’re not into you. In a nutshell, you should always know when your date next is, or, at least when you’re next seeing each other. People in love want to see each other and spend time together.
FACT BOX TITLE
1. You don’t know where you stand
2. They’re never available or impossible to get
3. You’ve never met their family or friends
4. You’ve never met their family or friends
3. You’ve never met their family or friends: This is a classic tell-tale sign. When you want to be with each other it’s only natural to introduce him/her to your family, friends and loved ones. If you’ve been dating for a few months and haven’t met the family and friends, it’s time to start pulling back.
4. They never say ‘I Love You’: If they never say ‘I Love You’ it’s because they don’t!
India Kang is a dating and relationship coach and author of two bestselling books ‘Why Men Ask Dumb Dating Questions,’ and ‘How to Date – Single Girls’ Dating Manual.’